1. Text the give and amount (ex. Give 30 – There must be a space between the keyword and amount) to
(If only an amount is texted without a keyword, the funds will go to regular giving)
2. You will receive a text to sign into your SecureGive account or create a new one.
3. Please sign in or create an account and save a payment method to be used for text giving.
• While creating an account, you may need to “reset your password.” If you do, it will send you an email with a link to a new password. When you click the link to reset your password, you have left “text giving” and are entering “mobile giving.”
• After your password is reset, return to your messages and click the link again to set up text-to-give. Once you have entered your payment method, you will receive a text asking you to reply by texting “Y” to confirm your donation.
4. When this is complete, you will receive a text asking them to confirm the donation by texting Y.
5. You will receive a thank you notification, via text, and by email. The next time you would like to give by text, you will simply type the keyword and amount and will receive a request to confirm with Y. After replying, you will receive a confirmation that your donation was processed.
We recommend that you save our text number (855-422-6674) in your phone for future use.
The “Nickname” is the name you will give your credit or debit card, so that SecureGive knows which card “nickname” to use if you choose to select different payment methods for different gifts.
You can also text a question mark “?” to be sent helpful tips or to be sent the link to change/update your saved payment information.
Note: If you choose to, you can also text STOP to de-activate text giving from your phone.